All glove sizes are measured in centimeters (cm). Gloves should have a snug, fitted feel, but should continue to cover the bottom of the palm completely when flexed or in motion.
With a tape measure or ruler, measure the distance from the base of your palm to the top of your middle finger.
Compare your measurements to the charts below, in addition to your normal size to determine the best fit. If you are between sizes, select the smaller size.
The Glove Size Chart should be used as a guide only.
Small: 18 - 18.5 cm (7 - 7.3 in)
Medium: 18.5 - 19 cm (7.3 - 7.5 in)
Large: 19.5 - 20 cm (7.7 - 7.9 in)
X Large: 20 - 20.5 cm (7.9 - 8.1 in)
"Do you have women's sizes?"
Our current lineup, technically, is Men's sizing. While this is the case, our gloves absolutely work for Women as well. Women have found that Small and Medium sizes fit best, but refer to the measurements above. For any questions or requests regarding sizing or availability please Contact Us; we'd love you hear from you!
The longevity of your glove is in your...hands. While your glove has been built with high-quality materials and craftsmanship, it's important to remember that golf gloves take a beating! That being said there a few things you can do to help get the most rounds possible out of your investment.
- Our gloves are made of 100% Cabretta leather, which can become misshaped when drying after being wet/damp. Golf happens; do your best to keep your glove dry, but when it does get wet (or sweaty) allow it to dry in a hanging position. Crumpling up a wet/sweaty glove and throwing it in your bag is NOT recommended!
- Gloves get dirty! Do not machine wash. If needed, larger debris can be hand-washed off the exterior with a small amount of soap, warm water, and a towel.
- Mix it up. Seriously. Having a solid rotation of gloves you like (whether they're from us or not) is a great way to enjoy a single glove over a longer period of time. Ask your friendly neighbourhood sneakerhead! Variety is the spice of life.
- Avoid overpulling and excessive tugging at the cuff of the glove when putting on and taking off. Over time this will stretch out the leather and compromise the fit of the glove. To help with this, ensure that you size your glove correctly and always remove it by pulling up one finger at a time.
- Treat the glove with love!